A quick overview of the state of progressive hope and change
1) A filmmaker, his face covered, his name and address released by our press after being singled out as (falsely) by the President, the State Department, and the DOJ as the spark that led to the recent 911 wildings by adherents to the Religion of Peace who quite naturally reacted to the hateful hateyness of infidel blasphemers by raping and killing and burning shit down, is now in hiding along with his family. Here. In America.
2) The Pakistan doctor who tipped the US off to Bin Laden’s whereabouts, essentially forcing Obama’s hand in authorizing the mission that killed Osama, is in a prison in Pakistan, having been tortured and charged with treason. He’s noted that Pakistan’s ISI considers the US its greatest enemy; and yet we continue to send it billions because we like to pretend it is an ally of a type. No public efforts have been made to secure his release from our well-funded ally, Pakistan.
3) Though our embassies burn, and the Muslim Brotherhood — a terrorist organization whose STATED GOAL is to bring down the west, from without and from within — is now in control of Egypt, we have recommitted to financing their military build up, in a move I can only describe as akin to offering up Jeffrey Dahmer a pair of your fingers as a snack in a prelude to his cutting you up, making you into grill meats and soup stock, and storing you in his chest freezer.
4) The irate Navy SEAL from Team 6 is being threatened with prosecution for writing a book revealing what he claims were the actual events surrounding Bin Laden’s death, so sick was he of this Administration’s repugnant desire to “spike the football” in general — and the grandiose tales of Obama’s bravery and heroism in making the call that have become the focus of the narrative. Meanwhile, the Administration did give the director of Point Break (Keanu Reeves, Patrick Swayze) unprecedented access to information and operations techniques of our elite forces so that they could have a movie out about Obama’s Cuban Missile Crisis moment of deep reflection and human drama in time for his re-election campaign.
5) As Israel struggles with the very real possibility of going to war with Iran to prevent their obtaining nuclear weapons — which, through Iran’s terror funding network would almost certainly make their way to terrorist — our own President was busy holding Muslim celebrations at the DNC convention, removing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel from the platform, removing God from that same platform, and has since refused to meet with Netanyahu. He did, however, find time for Pimp with a Limp and Letterman, as well as trips to Vegas and Colorado.
6) As the bodies of our slain diplomats were being unloaded from the transport planes in a staged maudlin public spectacle, Obama’s Twitter account was pimping sweatshirts; and the Obama election team was preparing a National Yard Sale Day for Obama.
7) While all of this was happening — the State Department has declared further questions about anything concerning the Benghazi rape and murder and ransacking off limits — the press colluded to make the story about the Republican nominee’s for President presumptuousness in reacting to a Tweet sent out from one of our embassies essentially turning the idea of free speech on its head; that Tweet (and some follow-up comments) in a backdoor way, and following this Administration’s own dictate that we respect Islamic sharia blasphemy laws (a position they took in a UN vote that, again, our media, who lives under the protection of the First Amendment, didn’t seem at all concerned about) represents a progressive re-imagining of first amendment protections, which must now first be socially approved and deemed unhateful lest the very government it was protect us from is able to use it to put us in danger or even prosecute us.
8) Republican establishment leaders, while mouthing a few outraged platitudes, has as of yet done nothing. Don’t want to make waves, maybe have the media call you Islamaphobes, cause you to lose the moderates. There is no principle worth fighting for if fighting for it denies you the ultimate prize of power.
9) On the domestic front, we all can see and feel and know what’s happening: horrible unemployment, a dramatically weakened dollar, artificial controls over inflation, a collapse in housing, and receding “growth”. But the media spins, the Democrats lie, and the whole game — including QE3, Labor Dept directives not to issue pink slips, and a worthless stock market spike — is rigged to keep the false narrative alive just a few months more, until Obama is re-elected and then, in a post-constitutional ethos and as a lame duck, he can get to work with all that “flexibility” he wanted “Vlad” assured he’d have.
10) Our entire culture is hopelessly PC, unless what is being put on ostentatious display is considered transgressive, in which case it becomes a civil right to promote it, and a sign of intolerance and hatred to refuse having it thrust upon you in every aspect of your life. NBC’s new awful, awful sit-com, “The New Normal,” will soon be required viewing. And just to get the point across, we’ll be forced, while watching it, to eat a plate of peas.
11) Changing Presidents won’t change the trajectory of tyranny. Only we can. We can do that by removing the current GOP leadership and then insisting a President Romney excise, slash, burn, laser out, or uproot vast cancerous portions of our government and administrative state; or we can do it after the collapse, when we regroup into separate nations, the first committed to constitutional first principles and natural rights, as laid out by the founders and framers, with an eye toward protecting and securing the individual liberty that is a birthright, while the second is a state where politicians pander and redistribute wealth they haven’t created or earned, get rich and powerful doing so, and leave the masses behind to argue among themselves for the leftovers.
12) I realize this list is not any where near exhaustive. But I’m stressed. So Ima go watch Valley Girl or Fast Times. I need a good laugh. Hug your loved ones. Because you never know when they may say something wrong, and then get carted off for their own protection by the benevolent face of some government functionary only there to help protect you from you.