Obama declares health care debate over
So we can add that to the list of things our King has decreed, to include:
1) the debate over global warming is over. Refusal to acknowledge the left’s funded science as fact marks you as an earth rapist and denier. Many Republicans, including Chris Christie, agree with this.
2) the debate over health care is over. If you don’t believe that ObamaCare is the answer, you’re against basic health care for all and wish them to die. Many Republicans have accepted this as fact, and will work not to repeal ObamaCare, but to tweak it so that it runs more effectively. Luckily, none are affected by the law, having been exempted.
3) the debate over illegal immigration is over. We must have comprehensive immigration reform, and Obama has a pen and a phone should racist xenophobes stand in the way of his remaking of the electorate. Jeb Bush and the GOP leadership all agree with him.
4) the debate over school choice is over. There will be no vouchers so long as Obama is President.
5) the debate over first amendment protections for religious belief is over. As an employer, you are required to provide abortifacients, even if your religion disallows such things. Suck it up. And tell God that there’s a new deity in town, and his name is Barack Obama.
6) the debate over subsidies for green energy is over. That’s where the money is going, and there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it.
7) the debate over the limits of presidential authority is over. The president is a King when he needs to be a King. All he needs is a phone, a pen, and a GOP leadership too timid to take him on.
8) the debate over the income inequality is over. It’s a bad thing. Homogeneity is the only acceptable outcome. Radical egalitarianism is to be the wave of the future. Well, except for ruling class.
– and I’ll add this one of my own:
9) the debate over who the worst president in US history is is over. But then, racism. So, you know.